Working Relationship Guidelines
• Normal business hours are from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
• After hours and weekend rates are available.
• I primarily work in the East Bay area of Northern California but I'm willing to make exceptions for the right client.
• Work from my office or errands on your behalf are charged at the applicable rate.
• E-mails and phone calls are welcomed for scheduling and re-scheduling. Conversations via e-mail or phone that are not related to scheduling will be charged on the 1/4 hour.
• All cancellations must be made at least two (2) working days in advance, or you will be billed as usual for the scheduled service time. If you are sick or have an emergency exceptions are made.
• Driving to and from the clients residence is free of charge. Drive time on behalf of the client is charged per mile. All travel rates normally begin and end at the client’s address.
• Living Well Services is authorized to make purchases up to $100 on your behalf. Receipts will be provided for payment.
• Any expenses we incur while my services are being provided, are paid by you. Example (museums, theater, dining)
• Payments should be made in full. A 10% charge will be incurred each month if payment is not made in full.
• You are charged for the number of hours you book even if we are finished early.
• I take cash, checks or credit cards
• You may pay by Credit Card via Pay Pal below. Disregard the"Donate" button, it's the only way the system allows you to specify the amount you would like to pay.